• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Butt rubbing

I took the parents to Nashville on Wednesday, so they could enjoy a few days of vacation with my brother and sister, since they went to Pigeon Forge, Tn without me!:cry::cry::cry: Nashville was the half way point to meet! So we (the parents an I) were cruising along and we stopped for a restroom break at a lil conveince store! While waiting my turn to use the restroom, I was walking around the store and found Bad Byron's Butt rub, for cooking boston butts! I looked at it, and took the picture! Sent it to a few female friends an asked if it the saying of their slogan was true, an if I could try it out! Well needless to say I have received some funny responses!:lmao::lmao::lmao:post-10918-138698179128_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...