• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
mrtowman4u

Butt rubbing

I took the parents to Nashville on Wednesday, so they could enjoy a few days of vacation with my brother and sister, since they went to Pigeon Forge, Tn without me!:cry::cry::cry: Nashville was the half way point to meet! So we (the parents an I) were cruising along and we stopped for a restroom break at a lil conveince store! While waiting my turn to use the restroom, I was walking around the store and found Bad Byron's Butt rub, for cooking boston butts! I looked at it, and took the picture! Sent it to a few female friends an asked if it the saying of their slogan was true, an if I could try it out! Well needless to say I have received some funny responses!:lmao::lmao::lmao:post-10918-138698179128_thumb.jpg

This stuff is available here too!!post-18-138698179465_thumb.jpg

I need to get one of those green eggs, firend of mine had one and it did a great job. Buttrub now that's just funny :lol: