• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

This will be expensive

After this is done he should get better MPG's... :)

That's a BIG X2 there!!!!:thumb1: Was it like that on one side or both??? If only one side, how in the heck could he not notice the truck pulling to one side and..............to do that, you had to hear it also............and see it in the temperature gauge!!!! Am I wrong here???!!!!:shrug: I'm still amazed at the lack of situational awareness of much of the general population!!!:duh::cookoo:

It may not be noticeable.. The one I posted was on a guy who pays a lot of attention to his truck, said it braked fine and never gave any indication anything was wrong.. thou he knew he had gone too long on OEM brakes.

Half of the rotor is gone man!!!!! Brake pads don't do that..............metal on metal contact does!!!:smart: I guess I just don't see how the caliper could be froze that tight to one side of the rotor to do that!!!! There had to be some abnormal noise coming from that!!!:smart: Is this the first brake job on this truck???? If not, then I'd say that someone did a ____ poor job prior!!!:duh: