• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Need help installing tank suction tube!!!!!

HHEEYY guys!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for being for not posting in a long time, but please i'm installing my new new raptor 150 :thumb1: (following all the good advice that you guys gave me) but i have a problem i dont know where to drill the hole for the suction tube, i just saw a video, but it was a 3rd gen and its not the same fuel tank:banghead:, Help me please.Once again thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My truck is runing again (it was runing like 6 hours ago but friends and stuff you know) , i only need to make some adjusments to the fuel pressure ans that'S it.Again thank's a lot, you really amazed me Mike!!!!!!!!!!:thumb1: