• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Taking the back roads...

Here is a short video of taking one of the many back roads into McCall, Idaho. I was doing this to avoid traffic and road construction. Which it worked out wnoderful but figure since I had the camera might as well let you guys drool over where I live... :thumb1:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXob64FYo5I

Nice Drive Michael, just one thing your on the wrong side of the road. LOL.:lol:

I don't see anyone around do you? :shrug:

Ha Michael, Sorry you guys misted my Aussie homour. LOL. What I meant by the wrong side of the road is we drive on the Left and you guys drive on the right. Truck sounds neat just like a good Cummins. Those back roads you are driving on probable have a lot of History, Re Moonshine runners.:doh:

• Owner

Ha Michael, Sorry you guys misted my Aussie homour. LOL. What I meant by the wrong side of the road is we drive on the Left and you guys drive on the right. Truck sounds neat just like a good Cummins. Those back roads you are driving on probable have a lot of History, Re Moonshine runners.:doh:

:doh: D'Oh!

• Owner

A couple of things kill the video: 1. It's not me in my truck on those roads 2. the camera rattling against the glass dampens the lovely Cummins purr

1. Sorry... :lmao: 2. The camera is attached to the dash with a small squar of velcro. Its the viewfinder rattling against the dash. Next time I'll pull my sock off and lay under it. :duh: