• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

ALERT!!!!!!! Michael's computer is down......

The key board on his computer has died and has to be replaced.....so bear with us while we make the necessary call and get a new key board up here. What this proves to you all is that He Worn Out A Key Board responding to your requests. This one is not even a year old....that's a lot of typing. God bless...we'll fix it asap. Mopar Mom

I cannot believe you even typed that!!!!:duh: You're "self-employed" correct??!!! Then why are you axing if Mike needs to "apply" for vacation time!!??? Splain please!!!!:shrug::stuned:

All that said, I sure wish my GF would go down as much as Mike's 'puter does!!!!!!:lmao2::hyper::pant:

Well then you don't want to put a ring on her finger then Dorkweed......it all ends after you say I do then she says I DON'T. :cry: :banghead: :nono:

Truer words have never been spoken......... :smart::smart: