• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

To whomever upped me to Premium Member, Many Thanks!

CSM

Whomever did that this past week, best regards, and if you are ever passing through Denver, shoot me an email beforehand. This is by far the best website I have found for my 2000 Cummins, sickly though it is right now! :lol:Best Regards to whomever upped me to Premium, and thanks Mike for having a great site. I contribute a membership to another technical forum, and I plan on adding this one to the list for as long as I own a Cummins.

• Owner

No one the system was programmed to give premium membership if you activity was above 50% and as long as you above 50% you'll keep it...

http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/donations/donation2.htm

Premium Member

This was created to say thank you for the hard work and effort producing write up and helping other members. The experience Tab at the top of the forum or the experience tab in your profile will show you how much activity you have on the site. Once you pass 49% and up your will be automatically upgraded to Premium Member. But if you don't stay active and your activity rating drops below 25% you be demoted back to Standard User and lose the abilities.

• Owner

Ah. I C. I am going to go stand in the corner now. Note to self: Reading is fundamental

I didn't mean to sound hard on you (or was I?)... But it was much easier for me to make the system automatic do it than to keep check every ones activity levels daily... So this lighten my load and you bonus from the system... :thumb1: