• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Whats New

jlwelding

• Owner

Well its always been there... But no one really ever used it so I figure it needed a bit of tweaking to get attention. So what the idea is to alow people earn point to buy access to the site. So like you JL you got premium access right now why??? Because your active member on the site (>50%). Here soon you'll be able to buy silver or gold membership using points. Then you can buy icon gift for other members like share a beer... Etc... Maybe gamble a bit... The toys have always been here but not used... Mopar Market to spend points or Mopar Points to earn points...Much more to come...(I never seem to quit working on the site...) :duh:

• Owner

Let me see if I got this right ,,,, drink beer and do a little gambling :hyper: Where do I sign up :lmao:

Sure... Already signed up just got to use it... Mopar Market - Is where you can buy virtual gifts each other... Or buy abilities on the forum. You can even atempt to steal points from other members. Then if you got enough points you can buy access to silver or gold membership. Or may you wish to be come a moderator? Maybe you don't like one of the moderators you can fire them for a price too. I'm working on debugging this in my spare time trying to get this mod rolling a bit more. It been here for about 2 years and not really touched. Mopar Points - This is the other half of the mods that creates points for your actions on the site. So being helpful and creating tags for post will earn you points. Everything you do will earn you points. http://forum.mopar1973man.com/xperience.php?go=earn The Mopar Points is what given the Premium Membership automatically. It watches for your activity to rise above 50% and then you get the upgraded account. But if you get lazy and not post or help people then your activity will slide and fall and so will your access to premium access...