• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

WARNING!!!!......Tough Read..........The Falling Man

dorkweed

i saw a documentary yesterday that i saw many years ago. i had to do with a ladder co in newyork that had there command post set up in the north tower. the whole time they were in side you could here very loud crashing noises. it took them a little while to figure it out. it was the bodies of people jumping hitting covered walkways around the building. I cant imagine the hell that makes you chose jumping as a better option, but i know i am not going to burn if there is another way. I believe we all need to remember the hell that was 9-11.

I watched that same gritty documentary... brought me to tears more than once. Over the course of the day, I had seen about all the original footage. I remember 9-11-01 sitting n front of the TV in stunned disbelief. It is very hard to understand that kind of hatred of a stranger going simply about their lives. It seems a throw back to Medievial Times or earlier... where all the world's religions attempted to convert the world by force. But those who would preach this must be on some power trip. Sadly our innocence can never be restored.

i saw a documentary yesterday that i saw many years ago. i had to do with a ladder co in newyork that had there command post set up in the north tower. the whole time they were in side you could here very loud crashing noises. it took them a little while to figure it out. it was the bodies of people jumping hitting covered walkways around the building. I cant imagine the hell that makes you chose jumping as a better option, but i know i am not going to burn if there is another way. I believe we all need to remember the hell that was 9-11.

i was tuly impressed both times i saw that documentary at how those firefighters handled themselves during the entire ordeal. extrordinarily cool calm and profesional even when the south tower collapsed and they were stil in the north tower lobby. truly remarkable men.