• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Exhaust Install

jlwelding

I was not happy, very bad set up. Hangers in bad location some with no location. Poor. I called to give them a piece of my mine and the line was full :lol:Tail pipe way to short. My fender gets black fast the way it was, If I left it the way they sent it it would melt it off. I cut the new tail pipe off at the bend then cut my stock miter cut tail pipe off and welded it up. I like it, looks good, at least it's not just squared off. So I will fab up the rest of it tomorrow. I hate the muffler clamps, I use stainless band clamps when possible, that way you can get it apart easily if need be.When it sounds to good to be true it usually is :duh: Spend a little more and have less headache:smart: If you want to know the brand I will pm you. I dont wont to slam anybody publicly, I know some make a living selling parts. Now I feel bad not posting it.:shrug: