• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Having fun with my 24V

What are you guys doing w/ your 24V for enjoyment. I'm really pleased w/ my Dodge Cummins & really glad that I found a 3500 diesel. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.The guy that I bought the Sunline Camper from was using a V10 Fjord gasser & it's his daily driver too. I think that's insane. Only 8 mpg's w the camper.post-44-138698180331_thumb.jpg

post-44-138698180305_thumb.jpg

post-44-138698180315_thumb.jpg

I haul my Jeep to various rock crawling venues around the southeast. Couldn't seem to find a single picture of it in tow. :( I also haul some skidsteers/bobcats for work in the Uwharrie National Forest when I do volunteer work on the OHV trails in the Uwharrie National Forest. Fun times. :)

i used to pull my 5thwheel with a V10 dodge. 4.5 mpg. that was tough even when gas was .95 a gallon.

My friend used to plow snow w/ his V10, was only getting 4 w the blade up.

--- Update to the previous post...

Looks like some fun, If i wasnt at work I post a few cummins enjoyment moments lol.

-Jordan-

Post away guys! Please!!!!!

Dave