• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What is the verdict on using a Fram BHAF? I have used Fram oil filters on my truck for 85k miles without any problems. I used Fram Air Filters on my truck before I got the S&B Cold Air Intake. I think the S&B upgrade was a waste of money. Additionally, I have run Fram filters in most of the vehicles I have owned over the past 50 years. Mohok

I live in a area where we have lot's of caliche rd's and I can only get about 40k on mine. This year has been really bad as we have not had rain in months and dust is a constant problem. And as everyone knows when you back up with one of our trucks it blows dirt everywhere. So use your own judgement on changing. With my 5 inch exhaust I can tell when it's getting restricted by listening for the turbo whistle, it will fade when it needs blowing out.

Does anybody know the filtration particle level of the stock filters or the other BHAF filters? I am currently running a Napa Gold 6637 (WIX 46637) and I was trying to find the specifications, but can't seem to find them anywhere.