• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What Filters for AirDog 150

I need to change my filters on my 01 and I need to buy a AirDog for my 05. I dont know if I am the only one a little confused on this or what. I wont to get the best filters for my 05 for sure so what do I need?I looked up HF6604 and it came back Hyd. filter for 77.50:stuned: So is the Baldwin 1212 the best for water seperater?

• Staff

Those filters you listed are for the FASS 150. Yes the FASS uses a hydraulic fluid filter, which is why it's so expensive and the ratings for fuel are unknown. Best filters are Baldwin BF1275 and Donaldson P551315. Unless you beleive the air removal theory there isn't much reason to get one of the filtered pumps, you can build a system that meets or exceeds the filtration for less money. The stock lift pump in 05 is a good unit, mine pushes thru 3 filters at 400 rwhp with no pressure issues. I got 30K miles out of my filters last go-round and this time looks like 22K.

Ok so the Donaldson P551315 and Balwin 1275 for airdog. Do you by chance have a write up or where can I get the info on your system. Your the man when it comes to filters from what I have read.:thumb1:I just wont the best for my CR so I can get the most from my injectors. And pics speak louder than words for me:lmao2:I am running the Baldwin 7999 in my stock fuel system right now, and from what I understand from your post is the best for the stock system?