• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

fuel filtration calling AH64ID

after my fuel life thread kinda turned into a fuel filter thread, i thought i would just ask what is best.my set up;AD II 165 with AD filters, run to the stock fuel canister, vulcan bif line kit to the vp.i am currently running the stock filters on the AD and the filter in the stock fuel canister is what ever i bought last. it seems the filter in the stock fuel canister no matter where you buy it is the same. in other words i do not have a clue as how good it is. My AD has a WS100 and a ff100-2. i need to order some replacements. thru all the discussions i am not sure which way to go. AH you are the man on filters which ones should i be using. As a father who has one son and one son in law in the military, your service is greatly appreciated and your opinions are respected. your humble tax payer, Dripley to some

And I thank you as well for your service to our Country. Secondly, for continuing your service to others here in these forums. In my short time on here your advice has been valuable and reliable. Thanks.My son served in Iraq as well. Came home alive, Thank God.

AH64ID, as stated earlier, I am going to install a new AD 100 this coming week. (it arrives Monday) In your opinion should I leave the filters that it comes with in it, or, are they of such poor quality that I would be well advised to pull them and install the Donaldson and Balwin?Second, Does the AD100 use the same filters as you recommended above to Dripley for his AD II 165? I believe they were the Baldwin BF1275 and Donaldson P551315.