• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Check this out...

Mopar1973Man

I can handle everything else she said since she was trying to sit in her car and have a peaceful time and I ruined her life, but telling his wife to stfu in front of his kids is a deathwish.I also don't see what her problem with diesel exhaust is. I roll my passenger window down in the morning so that the initial plume of smoke will blow into the cab. Better than morning coffee :lmao:

It's not like he parked even near her... He was in a parking space, she was not. I think I would have taken her plate number & called the cops. People need to mind their own business. I own a truck because I NEED a truck... I don't see that it's anybody's business. And if I pull in off the street, yes, I'm going to idle it until the turbo cools down.Oh, yes, one has no right to sit in privacy in a parking lot unless one owns the property. Not content to make an ___ of herself once, she does it twice. I hope others see what a piece of trash she is. (Reminds me of Roseanne!)

If it would have been me getting yelled at like that, I would leave and make sure I drove right past her drivers side of her car and snorted a few bellows of black soot at her! The guy telling his wife to calm down, sounds like my brother! Bc I sure would have been up in that heifers face...roflmao

Liberal land monster, check. Drives a Prius that is worse for the environment than the Duramax, check. No respect for any view other than her own, check. Tells people to be considerate, check. Heratic? Check. Needs to get a life? Check. I get flipped off on a semi regular basis and get road rage on a regular basis for just working in the oil field. I can't stand these people. Makes me wonder about America, but then I run into some really great people who work hard, love their family, have good character, have integrity, and it really makes me proud... Sadly, I am running into the latter less and less often... And very few of the latter are young people.

I would've given her a "soot job" otherwise known as a BBCOS (beautiful black cloud of smoke) while she was on her "soap box" in my personal space!!!!

That was my first instinct as well... But that really might cause more trouble than its worth. Many towns are now writing big tickets $350 for a "excessive amount of smoke." When I was younger... I may have learned that the drivers side window of a 97 F-350 lined up perfectly with the drivers side window of the local gangbangers rolling boom box and could outrun their too fast too furious civic... :evilgrin: That, and if she had a video camera, she could make a bunch of headache for us.

Back in the days before cell phones... an IDIOT (He's dead now so no point in describing further) stood IN MY DRIVEWAY and threatened to shoot me. (He did not like our purchase of the lot next door & building a house. If he had wanted his privacy that bad HE could have bought the property but he didn't.) Since I'd had previous run ins with this person, I has carrying a tiny pocket recorder in my shirt. I whipped it out, turned it on & held it up at face level. He proceeded to repeat the threat. (The ex-cop in me wanted to get my sidearm out of the safe but I didn't.) Unknown to me, my wife had gone in the house & called the State Police who cover out area. In due course, the Trooper shows up & I play the tape for him. Trooper says "Do you want me to arrest him now?" I said "NO, but I don't want him on my property again". Trooper paid him a visit. I stayed off his property, he stayed off ours. Life is good.

• 2 weeks later...

So she is upset you are wasting energy and polluting...however she doesn't realize those 9 extra value meals she just ate and multiple breaths of air throughout her rant has resulted in plenty of bovine emissions, oxygen depletion, and b.s. radiation lol, jk.I give you credit for hearing her out and recording it calmly. One of these days she is going to approach someone that isn't so level headed and a whole world of hurt is going to be laid on her.The biggest problem is most of the people complaining don't understand physics. Energy whether from diesel, gasoline, etc...it is all still energy.Take the Prius for example. Break down the total emissions for the vehicle. Not just the emissions it released, but the emissions required to create it. Unlike ordinary diesel engines you now have to factor in the emissions from a plant that creates batteries, capacitors, various other circuit boards, motors, etc...when you add it all up the Prius really isn't doing the earth a favor at all. However just like those guys in Vegas, it has created a pretty amazing illusion of doing such. It is all an illusion. The Prius fails in the physics department because of the mass resources it requires to build it. Sure they do it for cheaper because they do it in mass production, but it doesn't lower the amount of energy required to do it.Anything it is saving by utilizing the brakes for energy reclaimation is ultimately being used in the creation of the vehicle.Want to do your part, slow down. Use less, rather than expecting a device to do it for you. You don't have to go 70. Leave earlier and go 55. Don't idle. Maintain responsibly, air up your tires, and take the junk out you don't need. Beyond that you will just have to wait for Muon catalysized reactions and electric cars that can utilize it with decent range. Conservation of Energy laws have yet to be broken by the best and the brightest. There is no free energy.

• Like 1

This reminds me of my friend who tows cars for a 2nd job. He was called out to tow a car to a repair shop, and the lady owner came unglued since his diesel truck was idling while he was trying to her info and hook her car up. He told me he was polite, let her finish, apologize to the lady for the diesel order, gave her back the info and drove off. She was left on the I-15 highway between Baker California and State Line Nevada in August, about 2 pm. There's no shade and well over 100 degrees.She would have a looooooooong wait for a electric tow truck to get there.

I feel like i respect everyone in this world. I like how she came back to barf out the next verse of her gospel after she felt she didnt empty herself the first time.. I like how she asked what do you do for a living. Class act lady. I am glad that didnt happen to me.