• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Boost Elbow or J-Hook?

I found out tonight I need to do something soon. Got stuck in my yard and EGTs hit 1500 more than once. I must be webtarded cause I can't seem to find what the numbers for a turbo mean, like the 62/x/x. I have no clue what they mean.

Compressor/Inducer/exhaust so like 62mm compressor wheel, 68mm inducer and 12cm exhaust housing for a 62/68/12 Compressor for the air flow (reduce EGT and fueling/power) inducer/exhaust for amount of drive pressure and exhaust flow and spool up effect. But they kinda all work together - I really like the 9cm housings for spoolup and never really saw large EGT drops for larger ones :)

• 7 months later...