• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Articles.Mopar1973Man.Com

• Owner

http://articles.mopar1973man.com

Come on gang...

Time to take notice to the changes occuring over on the article pages. I'm getting a bunch of the information converted over ot CMS software. As I'm converting the pages over I'm killing the links on the old pages. You can't travel to the old pages but if you happen to be linked to them you can continue for a short time till I finish the conversion. I'll be pulling down the old xHTML files and removing from the server.

Calling all members with articles...

Any of you that have articles that are on the article side of the site please get a hold of me and I'll create your account so you can continue to maintain your information. Would be best to just call me at 208-628-3645 and then I can setup and verify with you online that you can reach all your information.

Vendors/Dealers...

Same thing with you guys and gals... Please get a hold of me and I'll get your information linked up so you can maintain you links, contact information, etc. Would be best to just call me at 208-628-3645 and then I can setup and verify with you online that you can reach all your information.

Milestone Members...

Please contact me as well so I can get you guys to update your pages on the CMS. It would be nice to have up to date information about your milestone vehicle. Would be best to just call me at 208-628-3645 and then I can setup and verify with you online that you can reach all your information.

WANTED! Pictures of Trucks working hard towing, hauling, etc... No show and shine pics... I want dirty work trucks... Please email me the pictures of your truck. These pictures will be include ot the random pics at the bottom of the pages...

Any concerns, problems, kudos, gripes, etc... Please reply to this thread... :thumb1:

:lmao:Heh! I would like some pics of my 2 rigs in a show and shine condition, I sometimes forget what color they were when I bought them until my annual debugging and demudding. Tis life in the country, I drive 30 miles of gravel 5 days a week to and from work.