• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My ball joint fiasco...

• Staff

Since this job can be a tough one I want the best ball joints I can get. Been reading a lot in searches and the Dynatrac seems to have the best reports over moog and even Carli brands. Carli does not make them for the 2002 Ram and the dynatrac site does not say anything about them except 03 and up years:shrug:.So what brand is best everyone? There is another good one too called XRF brand, I believe, so any infopinions are greatly accepted around my question. Thanks a bunch:).

this thread had me laughing the whole time. i feel your pain though, we did the ball joints and steering box on my buddys o2 and holys*it balls was it rough. i broke down last july and took mine to schwabbys to get fixed. i needed new rubber anyways but 3800$ later had fresh tires and a brand new front end:ahhh: i did purchase my stabilizer and put it on in about half an hour. that thing drives like a dream now. speaking of that. any of you guys run the lukes link? i was running that before the rebuild and it seemed to do pretty good with moderate adjustments every once in awhile.