• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Donations

DezrtRat

I've been on this forum less than a week and have already gained useful information I didn't get at other larger forums. No big sponsors here so let's do something to keep this thing going. What is there, 1300+ members? A few bucks here and there won't hurt. Thanks

• Like 1

• Owner

I would like to donate a few bucks myself. But I dont have paypal. I would happily send a check though.

As for sending check I'll accept them...

http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/donations/donation.htm

Michael Nelson - AKA: Mopar1973Man

5525 Highway 95

New Meadows, Idaho 83654

Phone Number: (208) 628-3645

• Like 1

• Owner

Understandable... But that why the point system was installed here... Ok your now going to ask what point system right? Well... Being I was was looking forward into the future of the economy and knowing times were going to get rough why not have people work for there accounts?! Yes.. You can buy your upgraded account with the point you earn right here on the site. So by helping other people with there problems or helping me with the site you earn points. http://forum.mopar1973man.com/xperience.php?go=earn

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, newbie here, I'm not much for just random posting.I can only respond to personnal experience or what I do know is correct or not.Sites like this are full of valuable info and help.I don't have a problem with donating at all but I just spent 10 min. trying to find where to donate or how.I can't seem to find a button anywhere to just click and get started.Help with this would be beneficial for all.Ken

• 3 months later...

Hi there. I just made a donation. I would like to take the time to say thanks for having such a useful site and also helping save everyone money but helping walk people through steps of replacing parts or troubleshooting the issue! It's really a lifesaver. Thank You!

I've been on here for a short time and everyone has really helped me get a handle on my new pickup. I don't mind sacrificing a fast food meal every couple weeks to show my thanks. This site defiantly has a different and better feel than the bigger forums full of people fighting all the time. Thanks a lot.