• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

power steering

It's making a growling/whining noise most of the time and when I step on the brakes the pedal feels like it slaps back at my foot sometimes.No lights on the dash and I have not changed the fluid. I was thinking pump before I read an old post that turned out to be his gear box.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Owner

ABS light on?Typically when the ABS light comes on its because of on of the speed sensor is screwed up and not reading properly. I had the same problem it was because of a speed sensor failing and as the ABS unit seen the speeds (left front, right front and rear) were not matching then the ABS pump fights back trying to prevent lock up of the slow wheel.

• Like 1