• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Woohoo, new parts!!

Doing the big brake swap and shocks tomorrow after work. :cookoo:

Still gotta pick up the GM wheel cylinders (and Speedbleeders to fit; I already have them up front) and some cheap fluid to flush the lines before I put in some Amsoil.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh right, I forgot - all the parts were comped and I didn't pay for anything at all, so that's a totally appropriate comparison. :rolleyes:I guess I should have Photoshopped over all the logos, and converted the pics to greyscale, and instead put up with questions from people who want to know what they're looking at.

Those are some perdy parts! I can't imagine needing better brakes, the stock ones are pretty bad-arse!

These are stock '03+ brakes. I put this in the wrong forum. :doh: Your brakes are a direct swap to '00-02 trucks, you just need the rotors, pads, and caliper brackets. Can someone move this to the 98-02 forum please?

I can't imagine what it would be like to drive a 2nd gen that can actually stop.

mine has always stopped very well even in emegency situations. cant say i would not mind havig bigger ones for towing bu i belive the ex brake has taken care of that. but borrowing from AH64ID thems some perdy parts.