• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Trailer Lights

I borrowed my brothers enclosed trailer and all the lights fine work except the interior lights.He says they worked the last time he used it. I'm going to try and check it out in the daylight so I haven't really dug into it yet.Any ideas...............

Well.......If I use the ground pin on the plug I get no voltage at all at any pin. If I ground to the hitch frame I've got voltage at all pins except the one that should be power.So I'm pretty sure that it's truck related.Thanks for the help.