• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

65,0000 Miles..... a Few Questions.....

• Staff

Yeah... I took my sweet time :ahhh: ....' not yet it's still rainin' :ahhh:..... afraid my camera will get a big blop a water from the hood :ahhh:.nope... ahh WTH get it done.Sorry for the wait.The blower comes from West Marine or any boat shop has them. The 3'' duck.... duct:banghead: came from a home building supply and the heat sink is out of an old computer battery charger from the school district. The glue is a left over tube of gutter seal that the gutter contractors use. It has metal in the glue. Stuff will stick to everything and transfer heat.Sorry.. I cannot do links,..... for Bar-b -Q'ing :shrug: I can.... but I think you can find heat sinks by doing a google search. Heat sinks work pretty cool. I made one for the head lite switch (sport head lites) cause it was getting so hot.. like about to melt the dashboard. I made it from copper pipe and it really worked, cools it down a lot.

Yeah... I took my sweet time :ahhh: ....' not yet it's still rainin' :ahhh:..... afraid my camera will get a big blop a water from the hood :ahhh:.nope... ahh WTH get it done. Sorry for the wait. The blower comes from West Marine or any boat shop has them. The 3'' duck.... duct:banghead: came from a home building supply and the heat sink is out of an old computer battery charger from the school district. The glue is a left over tube of gutter seal that the gutter contractors use. It has metal in the glue. Stuff will stick to everything and transfer heat. Sorry.. I cannot do links,..... for Bar-b -Q'ing :shrug: I can.... but I think you can find heat sinks by doing a google search. Heat sinks work pretty cool. I made one for the head lite switch (sport head lites) cause it was getting so hot.. like about to melt the dashboard. I made it from copper pipe and it really worked, cools it down a lot.

I can never get the gutter seal to work on the gutter tho! :shrug: Very resourseful JAG1!
  • Like 1