• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Dang it...put the pressure on him...the sale on the ats is only good thru tomorrow. I'm joking about putting pressure on him....well, maybe not

hahaha yeah common dually - help a brother out :) in mean time speak with thracing as well - those guys to some heavy modifications and performance work at their shop ;) He might hook you up - haha
  • Like 1

You put the turbo gasket on the exhaust manifold run some bolts in,then look at the inside of it. There will be material under the gasket on the manifold that can be ground off.

The turbo example has the wrong gasket on just look at the edge. It was the only one i had. You also do the other end with the gasket. You can see the extra meat pointed out with the bic pen.

Posted Image

Posted Image

--- Update to the previous post...

You can take an awl and scratch a grind line. Then grind on a angle to get up to the gasket. Once you get up to the line work the inside part. You have to know when to stop so you dont end up with a boat anchor

• Like 1

the little things can add quickly. it applies to every thing we do. we discuss this at work quite often. 27 supers aving a $100 a week for a year = $140,400 a year. works the same with our trucks. of course with that kinda of money i could just buy that pretty ss header.:lmao2: