• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

when i installed the banks it was a good power add, but the rv's really helped the low end better that the banks did. the banks gave me more on the upper end than the lower.

Yeah I really liked the RV275 I had, believe it or not I now have 75+HP injectors and they still beat my stock injectors for mpg if I am in cruise on hwy - just not so much around town :lmao2: The RV275 ($250) and a used powerpuck for $80 should net you 2-3 mpg together :) Not bad for $330 .
  • Like 1

RV275's and a box will put an automatic transmission to the test. It should dyno at around 300hp and the torque should be around 600 lbs. The 47re tanny dosn't like that much torque. Just something to think about.

good point - gotta pay to play http://revmaxconverters.com/about/shop/47re-b-towing-hd-valve-body http://www.dieselautopower.com/product_p/bdpower%20trans%20valve%20body%2000-02.htm or if your handy http://www.puredieselpower.com/catalog/8902-dodge-61847rh47re-diesel-transgo-performance-shift-kit-p-33218.html

Yeah I really liked the RV275 I had, believe it or not I now have 75+HP injectors and they still beat my stock injectors for mpg if I am in cruise on hwy - just not so much around town :lmao2:

The RV275 ($250) and a used powerpuck for $80 should net you 2-3 mpg together :) Not bad for $330 .

i never got any milage gain out of the banks. especially around town. but i did get the power and liked using. so i figured iwas a pretty good trade off, more power with no less mpg's. the rv's were really nice, more power and mpg. i am going back home today so we will see if a non leaking return line my get some more mpg.

--- Update to the previous post...

RV275's and a box will put an automatic transmission to the test. It should dyno at around 300hp and the torque should be around 600 lbs. The 47re tanny dosn't like that much torque. Just something to think about.

Thanks, i had not thought about that one. thats something to think about RJC. i put a heavier clutch in mine last year. a Valair good for 400hp. anythig else for me now is going to have to wait.

--- Update to the previous post...

Bob, i think we found you a third project.

Third!!! I already have a to do list. 1) Pull turbo off and work on waste gate to see if it is stuck or the actuator is bad.2) While turbo is off, drill and tap the manifold for Pyro gauge.3) Install boost, transmission temp and Pyro gauges. 4) Install leveling kit Thats what comes to mind right off the bat.You know how it is, as soon as one thing is done you want to do another. I am beside myself right now, the weather is nice outside and I can't walk very well today because of my back injury.