• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
JAG1

Question about the Dodge Diverter Door, Revisited....

Instead of taking apart the dash or spending the extra time to cut the rubber floor pad and remove those hard to get screws, Is it possible to just cut the housing and make your own access door for servicing this problem with the diverter? It would make it easier for future work as well.A guy could get some black plastic and put that over the hole you cut. Yes? No?:shrug:TIA

i'd like to know what he is looking at. i have to go into mine sometime in the near future and really dont care todo it twice.

i'd like to know what he is looking at. i have to go into mine sometime in the near future and really dont care todo it twice.

When mine goes bad I'll try cutting in an access hole. Cut small till I can see where things are and then cut some more. It'd be good only if you can actually get to everything from the seat side. My favorite hobby is to build/ fix things better and create solutions...:hyper:

When mine goes bad I'll try cutting in an access hole. Cut small till I can see where things are and then cut some more. It'd be good only if you can actually get to everything from the seat side. My favorite hobby is to build/ fix things better and create solutions...:hyper:

not a thing wrong with that. i got a leaky evaporator and figure i will just take it all out and replace whats worn out and clean up what is left