• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

my truck as it stands tody

i have been a member here for not quite 1 1/2 years. it is by far the best forum of any i have been to. i came here with a truck i was about ready to get rid of and today i have one that runs better than it ever has. a little is due to upgrades. the rest is due to all of the help i have received here from all of the people that know more than i.i came here after spending many months at other places trying to solve my problems and finally took it upon my self that i knew more than the people i was tryng to get answers from. that was mostly because i was being ignored. i bought an ecm and got it back on the road. it was then i found Mopar1973Man.com and the vast wealth of knowledge that all of you have shared with me. i have never been somone who is afraid of taking things apart and putting them back together, mostly with reasonable succes. the diesel was a complete unknown to me and i was leary of it. alot of the stuff is the same but the unknown will make you stop and think, should i tear this apart? well yes you should is what i found out. since joining i have done the following,(some things i had never done, and some i was not sure of);rebuilt entire front endinstalled new fuel systemnew to me nv5600(that was exciting)new injectors and vp44valve adjustment(that was a new one for me) several small things i would not have thought off in the times i am going thru right now i had to learn to save the money, but would not have tried this much with out all of the guidance i have found here. my tuck is running better than ever. i cannot believe that 1 1/2 years ago i was ready to get something else and move on. i now have the confidence that this truck can and will last another 10 years. all of this is because you folks are willing to share info and help guide anyone thru what they need to do. whether they do it themselves or just need to know so someone does not rip them off. what i have learned here has also allowed me to return that to other people who are in need of help with there vehicles. that is a good feeling for me and i am sure it has been for you all. so her is a big:cheers::cheers::cheers:to all the members here. be you learnig or be you sharing.The Chicken Man

• Like 1

• Staff

Yeah Dripley your a nice guy to help with my truck too. Same with a lot of others on here that helped and came up with different ideas.Don't know much about Mopar Man though.... he lives way back in the boonies on lost gravel roads and dumps some kinda' blue or red stuff in his tank. :lol:BTW, Been driving my 1st gen over 16 years, been a work truck all it's life. Still won't want to sell it either.I've noticed also that this forum is a very good place.

• Like 1

• Owner

Don't know much about Mopar Man though.... he lives way back in the boonies on lost gravel roads and dumps some kinda' blue or red stuff in his tank. :lol:

No red stuff in my tank...:nono: (ATF or Offroad diesel) Just the dark royal blue of WalMart SuperTech... :thumb1:

Boonies & Dirt roads... I must be a redneck... :lmao::lmao2:

As for the comments thanks guy... It really does means a lot to me. I keeps me going at the site. Like last night I've bee m working on the CMS Software (Joomla) so you guys can post your own write up from here on out. Getting the software update to the most current version (vBulletin & Joomla). So you guys might not see me as much on the forum but I'm here working my tail off... :ahhh:

• Like 1