• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hotmail Issues...

• Owner

Hey Gang...

For all of you that have hotmail accounts please let me know if you getting your emails like usual or not from the site... I'm not sure if this is just a single perosn problem or a spam block placed on Mopar1973Man.com from hotmail... :shrug:

--- Update to the previous post...

I've got a serious problem. It has come to my attention that too many of you have marked my site as junk mail in your hotmail account. This has now put a permanent ban on Mopar1973Man.Com for all email going to any hotmail user now. I'm currently in the process of trying to clear this up and get hotmail to un-ban Mop1973Man.Com.

Please get together with me here on the thread and help me resolve this issue...

My name is Freddie and I work with theWindows Live Hotmail Sender Support Team. Your IP xx.xx.xx.xx has been blocked because toomany Windows Live Hotmail customers have actively flagged emails from your IPas 'Junk Mail.' Please note that this is not a passive filter.

To prevent blocks ofthis nature from being levied on your IP in the future your company will wantto clean up your mailing lists by removing the complaining Windows Live Hotmailcustomers.

• Owner

i am still getting email updates on the threads. is there anything else i should be looking for?

Make sure you mail filters is not set for JUNK MAIL for Mopar1973Man.Com... I'm going assume it going to be a long gone user that still hold account but I'm not sure which one out of like 400+ users with _____ @ hotmail.com accounts.

Windows has two free email systems, Hotmail and Live. My wife has both. She has an issue like this with one of her sewing companies she subscribes to. This is what I found out. She uses the free Windows Live Essential email program that you can use both Hotmail and Live emails, along with every other email address there is. There is the Spam or Junk folder that you need to check and when something like m1973m emails come in to this folder, you need to list it as approved emails. But if you don't go into the basic email program for Hotmail / Live email and approve any emails in that program, after 30 days, they delete the email and maintain the block. It's a POP3 style account. The original Hotmail / Live / MSN sign in site address is: http://login.live.com/ After listing the incoming email addresses as approved, and checking the listed web address once per week, the problems stopped. (She found out Hotmail / Live would still list them as junk once in while anyway.) Remember, Hotmail / Live email accounts are POP3 accounts only ... and what you might do on Outlook, Thunderbird and such will not IMAP or copy to their sites. If you use the web-based account from Microsoft 'only' and check the junk / spam folder for emails, you won't have an issue. Hopes this helps.

• Owner

Well my problem is I share a email server with many other site and it appears that what happen is another site was getting a bit spammy and got my mail server blacklisted. Even though I know I'm in compliance with all standard email rules. So I'm at the mercy of letting my provider do his magic and clear the mail server from the blacklist.