• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

might be doing more then valve's

so i work at a gas station just down the road from me, i always talk to my costumers that drive dodge cummins vehicles! there's one lady that come's in almost everyday day, she has a 96 2500 ext. cab needless to say it's not the happiest sounding 12 valve i've ever heard.... i asked her if she had ever had her valve lash checked ? she looked at me like i was talking about some sort of space shuttle part lmao i then found out the truck has 350,000 km on it (still a baby) but probably needs a valve adjustment! regardless she told me that i should come adjust them for her and that i should give her my # so i did. after talking with her i soon found out she doesn't really care about her valve lash ;) but it still needs to be done. now i know ISX is the 12 valve p7100 king here so i was hoping ISX or someone could tell me if the valve lash procedure is the same for the (94-98.5) as it is for the (89-93) motors, and if there was a write up done with a tool list and a "how to" adjust valve lash on a p-pumped 12 valve, i want to make sure i get it the first time!! thanks for any help in advance and hope ya guys get a kick out this, i sure did yet another reason to love a cummins 12 valve!!!! i know i shouldn't say it but i'm going to anyways cuz we all know she'd rather be cummin' then strokin' :lmao:

thank's for the awesome right up ISX :thumbup2: that's exactly what i was hoping to find and thank you Mopar1973Man for the handy link i know i had seen it somewhere before but after an hr of looking (at other threads) i gave up. I found some interesting 2nd gen threads though lmao