• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How much does your truck weigh?

AH64ID

• Staff

Without me in it, full fuel, and normal tool box goodies she is 8,000 (4800/3200). We went for a drive in the mountains this weekend, and in addition to my normal stuff had the winch installed, little bit of fire wood, some camp chairs, cooler and the whole fam (me, wife, 3 kids 430 lbs) we were 9,040 (5240/3800) leaving town with a full tank. It amazes me how easy the front axle is to go over GAWR (5200 lbs) on without a trailer or big load in the bed. Light loading the truck makes the front axle very heavy!

• Owner

dont know about mine, i do know that each tire inflated with rim is about #150 and i get to lift that up to the tiregate in the back! no sweat! now where is my spleen? :cry:

Geez... My street tires are only 62# and my offroad Cooper STT's are only 85#... :whistle: Shaving weight off where I can... Even myself I lost nearly 20 pounds on my body...:woot:

• Staff

Geez... My street tires are only 62# and my offroad Cooper STT's are only 85#... :whistle: Shaving weight off where I can... Even myself I lost nearly 20 pounds on my body...:woot:

My truck is 5,200# FAWR 6,200# RAWR 9,900# GVWR 21,000# GCWR Street tires 48#, street rims 23# Winter tires 54#, winter rims 23# I really don't pay attention to the published GVWR, I use 12,200# GVWR (DRW limit for same frame), FAWR, and rear tires (axle is rated at 9350 on a DRW and 10,900# by AAM).