• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar1973Man.Com - Gaining ground!

• Owner

Another way to make the site grow even more is become activate with the article side of the site. You might want to proof read over the articles and see if there is something worth adding like something you might of learn in your own experiences. Maybe there is a article you wish to create what you can do is start by creating the article here on the forum and see how much response there is to the article. What's neat about creating the article here on the forum because now everyone can work as a collective group to make the best article and then publish it as a group... More or less what my goals are is just be the manager of the site and let you guys and gals mold the site together with information you like to share with other sites or people. Forum is fine and dandy but there is a ton load of good articles all buried in this huge blackhole called a MySQL Database. So now bring the information forward or even finding it is tough. So hence the idea of a CMS (Content Management System). This allow us to organize and catagorize all the write up fo easy finding. Not to mention it removes me from the role of doing all the hard coding of xHTML any longer. Which is a good thing!Another way to help out the site is to continue using links back to M73M.com on other sites. This bhelp build up the page rank and bring us up in the search engine ranks. Now this brings me back to the article base. Now if the article is present to link to because it has been written yet maybe its time to create one. Once again head over to the forum and start it there and everyone can compile there tidbit into it (pictures, idea, tricks, etc.) then the article can be publish in your name. Then you got a article to share on other sites helping other Dodge Cummins owners. :smart:See it all works out in a neat system that everyone can use! :thumbup2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Owner

I had to take some time guys and gals to blow my horn a bit and share the good news... forum.mopar1973man.com broke over 14,000 visitors a month and over 536 visitors just in the last day.

When I fired up the vBulletin 3.86 back almost 2 years ago I was only bringing 150 visitors a day... So thank you for coming to the site and becoming a member and sharing your stories and asking questions you guys and gals are the ones that are making all happen and I got to say "Thank You!"

As for the static pages the stats are low and weak and thats to be expect being the old side of the site is mostly gone and deleted and the new side is just coming to life and getting rolling. I do have to thank you guys and gals for dropping link on other site to share the information. As for its stats it taking about 1,000 visitors in a month and about 140 visitors in a day. I know with some time it will grow.

Speaking about growing some of you have gotten your accounts on the article side and I thank you for taking time and going over the information poointing out errors or information that needed updating.

Once again thank you all for helping Mopar1973Man.Com grow... :cheers:

We done it again... We are now over 15,000 visitors a month and 586 vistors a day... Growing at a rate of 14%... Our record high for the day was 706 visitors after the RockAuto/com Newletter came out with the link back to us... So thank you for all the members and staff... And Merry Christmas to you all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

Well I figure I would let you all know that Mopar1973Man.Com is serving roughly ~700 people a day and ~19,000 people a month.I've noticed on the members active in 30 days has gone up from 190 to 230+ which is really nice mean that at least 15% of the members are on once a month. Then we came close to setting a new record for most member on in 24 hour span we had 70 on a few days ago and need to pass 77... So close! :pant:

• 7 months later...