• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

torque management.

i'm looking for answers as to how to eliminate my torque management system on my 01.w/no mods in stock form i could do a brake torque w/ my truck but no matter what kind of power i'v added over the 7 years had it i can not do so.you can see from sig i'v up graded much of the fueling system but to no aval.i want to do some drag racing(for fun nothing too serious)but the truck bogs out of the hole until i hit about 25 mph then it'll go pretty good.on damp or wet roads no issue so i think there some kind of senor that fells road resistance & limits power offthe line.i had a fooler box from BD Diesel that eliminated it but shut down the tach,oil,&water temp gauges.i didn't like not knowing what was happening inthese areas.has anyone else come across this &found a fix.please help if you can.:banghead:

That is about the only product that eliminates it. There programmers like smarty and Quadzilla both lessen the effects of smarty quite a bit but neither eliminates it totally.The problem with smarty when I used to drag race is that nobody who races regularly uses the smarty on a second gen 24v as it comes out of the whole extremely hard but then falls off too soon.I can not give any advice on the quad as I have no experience with it myself personally but most folks are running the quad as it is dual purpose. It is a programmer with pump tapping capabilities with many many programs to choose from and customization options are great.