• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Where can I dump pics for public viewing?

ISX

I have a million pics of things on my truck that people might want to see to help them with who knows what, but I have no way of showing them. Photobucket seems a little unorganized/slow. I literally have a million pics so the last thing I want is it to take 10 min to go through 10 pics. I have maybe 50GB+ of videos as well but theres no way I can upload that. Wondered if someone had ever ran across a worthy photo sharing site.

Not really If you have organized the. You can just store on a cheap USB external and have it HTML indexed .... Not pretty but works fast and no copying ... Just static links

I could do the whole hard drive in that case. No clue how to do it though. I also don't know if it would be fast since the internet people kicked me down to 1mb upload. All of my pics are close to 1mb.

I could do the whole hard drive in that case. No clue how to do it though. I also don't know if it would be fast since the internet people kicked me down to 1mb upload. All of my pics are close to 1mb.

No need to upload - ust make it accessible via a webserver. If you dont have one or dont want to run one - send it to mike. Again nothing to be uplaoded - its just like browsing a regular directory http://webdesign.about.com/od/beginningtutorials/f/index_html.htm
  • Like 1

.htaccess file in the folder, port forward (to say, 8080), as most internet providers don't allow port80 (http port) traffic, due to bandwidth usage.Set the DNS account up in your router, and call it done.Free DNS servers are available. (like Freedns.com, dyndns.com, etc..