• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel Gauge Reading Empty

Okay so yesterday the fuel gauge was showing a little under half which was correct. I parked the truck for maybe 2 hours and got back in it to drive and fuel now shows it is on Empty and the fuel light is on. Went and put some fuel in it and it didn't change... So I guess the fuel sender is probably out?? Can you buy that seperate from the canister or does it come together? A from a dealer I suppose?:shrug:

proably is gone - but fiddle around with it first ISX took mine off and then put it back on as it was dead - and started working - float was probably stuck or a wiring issue.

Yeah I figure when my girl and I tear it apart I'll play with it and see what I come up with. If it doesn't start working I'll just replace it with a new one.:thumbup2: