• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fass pump splash gaurd

Hey I just had to replace my Fass pump and it is located under the drivers side cab corner where they recommend and it has been there for 3 to 4 years and man the thing gets abused there! It was a pain because my wonderful state knows how to use salt on their roads "RUSTY" So was wondering if anyone has made some sort of splash gaurd to protect the pump better against road spray, thanks:thumbup2:

• Owner

No I got lucky and got a short bed bracket for my AirDog. Tucked right behind the transfer case and guarded by the skid plate. Might consider relocation if you can... http://articles.mopar1973man.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30:how-to-install-a-airdog-150-fuel-system&catid=25&Itemid=107 Yes in Idaho too they use lots and lots of gravel, salt, and Mag-Cloride... :duh:

• Owner

You don't want to see what I drive over when I'm out working... :sofa:

I drive about 20 miles on pavement. Then leave the pavement and drive another 15-20 miles of single lane dirt roads. Then leave the dirt road and drive maybe another 1/4 mile off in the woods, rolling over small logs, rocks, etc... It got to be guarded well because where I work there is no cell service and walking out might be deadly. :whistle:

Posted Image