• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Sign in to follow this  
jlwelding

Programers ???

Ok, my Ez is toast so where to go from here? I weigh 11k and hook to trailers on top of that so I need something for pulling, and fuel mileage. I thought about putting my 50hp DDP's back in and leaving it like that but I dont know what I wont to do so here I am :shrug: What do you think.

have you givin any thought to a power pucki have some customers here that run them and like them ,they to are pulling large trailers .heavy loads with no problems.they don,t break the wallet eather.01-02, 50hp/150tq10 minite install.

I being the only one running a Banks package here am kinda partial to it. It has served me well and i would recomend it. But knowing what i know now and if i had the money i would buy the comp in the want ads shown above. And if you dont, i might.

thats one thing that drew me to the banks is i like actual gauges, not a computer screen. if i went to the comp or juice i might have to buy new ones. i just want to keep it simple as it is now. plus the pockets are mostly :broke:.

Yeh I love my juice w/att it has the gauges, backdowns, turbo timmer, and not to mention alot of power and the push of a button:thumbup2:

Sorry I havent been around for a while. What do you mean by give back the boost fooler? My biggest worry now is running the right timing while pulling all the weight. I think the timing is what went haywire in the Ez,it clattered bad when cold. Comp sounds good :shrug:

I'd do the Edge comp too its a cheap box and give back the boost fooler you lost when the EZ fried...

My first Ez came with a boost elbow, when I removed the first Ez it kept throwing CEL so I put the old elbow back in and all was fine. I put the second Ez in and put the boost elbow back in, now that Ez is removed again I am able to leave the boost elbow in, but I also have a new ECM. I have not thrown any CEL this time around.:smart:

Sorry I havent been around for a while. What do you mean by give back the boost fooler? My biggest worry now is running the right timing while pulling all the weight. I think the timing is what went haywire in the Ez,it clattered bad when cold. Comp sounds good :shrug:

Hitch and load at 16,080# I run wide open in the Edge Comp (5x5) don't look back just keep rollin' !!! :burnout2:

Hitch and load at 16,080# I run wide open in the Edge Comp (5x5) don't look back just keep rollin' !!! :burnout2:

Spokin' like a real Mopar truck drivin' man! Dave
  • Like 1

with my setup i haul things beyond issue, and the smarty i found does well for towing, but expect to trash your trans if you do if its stock.

My truck came with a edge comp box it is a drag comp. I had problems only once. I called edge and they fixed it FREE. They are good people to deal with. I set mine at 5x5. I dont change it at all no matter what i do with the truck.