• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Programers ???

Ok, my Ez is toast so where to go from here? I weigh 11k and hook to trailers on top of that so I need something for pulling, and fuel mileage. I thought about putting my 50hp DDP's back in and leaving it like that but I dont know what I wont to do so here I am :shrug: What do you think.

I being the only one running a Banks package here am kinda partial to it. It has served me well and i would recomend it. But knowing what i know now and if i had the money i would buy the comp in the want ads shown above. And if you dont, i might.

Sorry I havent been around for a while. What do you mean by give back the boost fooler? My biggest worry now is running the right timing while pulling all the weight. I think the timing is what went haywire in the Ez,it clattered bad when cold. Comp sounds good :shrug:

I'd do the Edge comp too its a cheap box and give back the boost fooler you lost when the EZ fried...

My first Ez came with a boost elbow, when I removed the first Ez it kept throwing CEL so I put the old elbow back in and all was fine. I put the second Ez in and put the boost elbow back in, now that Ez is removed again I am able to leave the boost elbow in, but I also have a new ECM. I have not thrown any CEL this time around.:smart:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Owner

Sorry I havent been around for a while. What do you mean by give back the boost fooler? My biggest worry now is running the right timing while pulling all the weight. I think the timing is what went haywire in the Ez,it clattered bad when cold. Comp sounds good :shrug:

Hitch and load at 16,080# I run wide open in the Edge Comp (5x5) don't look back just keep rollin' !!! :burnout2: