Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dobienut

NV 5600 6spd

dobienut

So how much are good used ones going for? I have chance to buy one for $1200. Don't really need it but I hear they are getting harder to get, thought as long as I have my truck it may be a good idea to have a spare until I get rid of it someday, then I can always sell it . Says it has a 1 3/8 10 spline input shaft, not really sure though if that's the same as the one in my truck...anyway of telling short of tearing it apart?

Blueox01

As far as I know it's the 2wd's that are hard to find, With that said $1200 is cheap,depending on miles,condition,year.:thumbup2:

dripley

that is cheap compared to what i found when i had to buy one. Like blueox says miles and condition make a differance. i paid $2500 for one supposedly with 52k on it. i works pretty good but has jumped out of 6th a few times while coasting, but never under load. this still has me a little worried though. I am either going to rebuild my old one or use it for a core.

MarbleCrusher

Yea depending on miles and condition I'd be all over it too.-Jordan-

dobienut

Guy claims it's out of a 02 like mine, that was rolled (60 ooo km on it, but I really have no way of telling for sure. I noticed the add has it listed as a NVG, whats the G stand for I wonder?