• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

ARTICLES - No longer can self register!

• Owner

Well sorry gang...There is just too many spammers trying to long into the article database and it take way too much of my time to sit here and validate the users against the forum database. What I have to do is do a email search and see if your email exist on the forum. If it did then you left as a member if not your tossed in the round file. Like this last batch I round filed 50 members and only 2 remained... :duh:So we need to come up with a idea on how to deal with registering for article authoring... I might consider making a forum or something... give me a hand guys/gals and let me know...

• Owner

That's what I did... I remove the function for self registration so now what I'll do is take request here on the site and the mirror your account information over to the article database. The only thing I'll be missing is a real name... So I guess I might get busy tonight and add in the custom data port for a real name on the forum... Then I can hand mirror everything over then... :thumbup2:There is a few bridges out for Joomla and vBulletin but there seem to be too many issues and not compatible for Joomla 1.7.x which I'm Joomla 1.7.3 as of currently... :duh: