• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

not a good way to end the day

well i started my day with a call from work sayig take the day off. YIPPEEE working on my cummins all day:thumb1:. got the valve cover gaskets changed, oil changed, and the brakes bled.fired the truck up.....and shortly after i notice fuel dripping down the side of the tank, so i crawl under and look and sure enough at the top of the tank its dripping around the area of the HEAVILY rusted steel fuel line leaving the top of the tank.in my honest opinion both steel lines look to be in poor condition with flaking rust, which is ironic because theyre one of the only things rusty underneath of the whole truck.so what it comes down to.....--IS there a place to get aftermarket fuel lines to completely replace the stock steel ones???--OR does anyone know what kind of fittings are on each end of the line? i could have my local hydraulic hose place make me up whatever i want out of braided stainless.

moparman- thanks for the link. i knew there was something out there for replacing those buggers.NOW heres the question. that kit is for a the feed line, is there a kit for the return line too?im not exactly sure what line is leaking on my tank. its leaking on the drivers side between the tank and framerail.(it kind of looks like the rubber to steel line that has the funky angle coming out of the tank but im not sure.)