Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My Haynes manual shows a "Parker access valve" with 1/8 NPT threads for checking fuel pressure @ the F/W seperator.Does anyone know where to find one ? all the local parts stores don`t seem to have a clue what I am talking about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Create New...

Advertisements and Ad Blockers

Mopar1973Man.Com uses the income from advertisers to pay the bills on the website. Please whitelist your ad blockers for Mopar1973Man.Com this will allow advertisements to display on our pages but allows you to still block ads on the other websites you visit. 



I will whitelist Mopar1973Man.Com