• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

chat room

thracing

• Owner

Ok give me a bit I'll see about getting it slammed back into the server again.:thumbup2:

--- Update to the previous post...

Sorry I'm going to have to delay the chat program for a day or two till the local phone company straightens out my internet connection. My DSL modem is being very wild and changing constantly. I'm scheduling to get a new modem here really soon. :thumbup2:

So with this wild modem it near impossible to upload the files without the files getting corrupted in transit... :banghead:

Ok give me a bit I'll see about getting it slammed back into the server again.:thumbup2:

--- Update to the previous post...

Sorry I'm going to have to delay the chat program for a day or two till the local phone company straightens out my internet connection. My DSL modem is being very wild and changing constantly. I'm scheduling to get a new modem here really soon. :thumbup2:

So with this wild modem it near impossible to upload the files without the files getting corrupted in transit... :banghead:

Tell them you need something betting than bailing wire to feed your internet from their hub :lmao:

• Like 1

• Owner
:lmao2::lmao:Very Funny Dave... No what it is that most of the flashchat programs where design for the older vBulletin 3.8.x software and I'm now up to 4.1.8 and going forward. Well the guy that produced the software seems to dropped off the planet and hasn't really updated the software since 2010. :banghead:So I'm digging for answer why I'm getting error during the install and why the chat program isn't hooking to vB4 software... :shrug: