• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Rare look at a 20K mile 2nd gen. 2500

All you gotta do is type a word you want to link people to, like ebay. Then click and hold the mouse across the word, highlighting it. Then out of all the buttons you see above the typing area when you are replying, there is one that has earth with a video icon. Ehh I'll make this easier. VIDEO!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIhwidkjotk

http://www.dieseltrucksite.com/showthread.php?t=597. hows that work? that what i tried to do last night.

just try this one lets go to ebay.

--- Update to the previous post...

The first link i did to adifferant site and it worked this time. Mikey showed me that one.

The ebay thing worked jsut like you said ISX. Shoot i might bet the hang of this one day.

I do reserve the right to a refresher course in case my feeble mind farts.

Thanks guys.

I didn't know you could get steering wheel audio buttons.

Mine has 'em.

Oh and people might be buying that truck as to have a 2nd gen with no doubts of what the owner did because it has only 20k miles. Well it has a ball in the bed and an automatic tranny...who knows what he did with it in the desert heat of las vegas at 90mph with 20k lbs in tow. I wouldn't buy it, I wouldn't even buy a 12 valve if it was over $15k. I love modding it and there is no way I would want the stock look under the hood, I think its horrendous.

Hater. :lmao:

That is really nice but I would be scared to drive it.:stuned:

nah! I'd wheel it :)

Dave, I couldn't figure out why someone would equip a truck with towing and camping packages and no tow mirrors.:cookoo:

Same thing I thought about that '99 dually I was looking at earlier this week.. no tow mirrors WTF?

I guess I'd be embarassed to tell you what I paid in 01 off the dealer floor.

That one there has a $41K sticker, so I'd guess somewhere around there.

I guess we all are different. As for me, if I had an extra thiry grand laying around, I'd buy it.

^^ This

Wow, I guess I should start believing people when they tell me I stole my truck when I bought it. Even though it didn't run.

Same with mine. I practically did.

I do reserve the right to a refresher course in case my feeble mind farts. Thanks guys.

Happens to the best (and worst) of us ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well someone wants it awefully bad as the bid is at over 27K so far. thats almost 10k over book value. Nice rig but book price is book price for a stock rig no matter what in my opinion.:spend:

No kidding. A new engines only $5-7k right ? I dont have that much rust - hahahaha Still gotta put a new tranny in it and buy some chips and injectors and turbo and blah blah blah they should have bought a used built 05 :) for ~22k