• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Thank You Message From Another Member

I came here about a year and a half ago. This was the first site that actually tried to help with my mostly stock truck. I was made to feel welcome from the start and it is nice to watch this thing grow and learn how to keep this thing on the road another 10 years or more. The people here make it work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Owner

Awesome - I am glad it made it . The mail outta here is sometimes slow - but this time it seemed to take forever.LOL !! The base here is a Nato base called Camp Mike Spann. Its in the northern province aprox. 20 miles from a town called Mazarre Sharriff( its seems to be spelled different on every map we see) . The camp fly's the flags on a 15 minute rotation so we can have a flag to sent to our friends and families. Your was flown on the 4th of July last year from 1200 to 1215. I appreciate what you have done here and all the hard work you have dedicated to bring everyone to your site ,its a reflection of what your made of and who you are. Thank you for allowing me to join your site and I look forward to being a active member. Have a great day!!!!.............fldmech1 :thumbup2:

Yeap its here... post-2-13869818363_thumb.jpg post-2-138698183643_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

That is something Micheal, what was done to help these guys is above and beyond what most folks would have a chance to do. I am proud to be associated with Mopar1973man.com and hope someday I could do the same for our brothers and sisters in arms. Thanks Mike,Dave Ripley

• 8 years later...
On 1/19/2012 at 8:53 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

I had to share this with the rest of you... It a PM sent to me from another member... I'm keeping him anonymous for the time being but had to share the message...

This is exactly why this site is essential!!