• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New from Durango Co

fldmech1

Hi everyone I am currently working in Afghanistan as a contractor with Oshkosh .I will be home in 3 months and may take my 98 ford f-800 service truck ( with the 12 valve cummins) to Texas or N. Dakota to work the gas fields .After a break of course. Your forum has been a great help with diagnostics on the cat c-7 in these up armored vehicles which use the heui fuel pump and similar electronics as my 2001 dodge cummins.I am looking forward to being a member of this stand up group.fldmech1Durango Co