• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Is it Spring Already

jlwelding

Just outside of Cookeville. Seems rain is coming in today and the weather is warm for this time of year. The old lady and I were discussing over the morning coffee that I screwed up and should have planted a garden late November. The crops would be ready to harvest soon. Where'd the snow go ?With the way they have it so screwed in washington, is it going to snow in July instead ?Man this is topsy turbie,

Yea, nea on 85 miles east as the crow flies. They say rain on and off today and tomorrow. Sort of feel sorry for the people up in the north 40 where it's really cold. Supposed to be 60 today and a low of 50 tonight. When I moved here the winter was rough enough to freeze trees, but for that one year only, I had a hard time understanding why I never seen #1 diesel. Found out never really need it most years. But sort of like in the middle of everywhere, Canada, Gulf, Mississippi and the atlantic. Easy driving range for my truck.

I work mostly in the SE with some work in the NE. I dont ever remember seeing #1 diesel. My fuel has never gelled even in 0* weather. The local area probably had some additives, I just was not aware of them. Did not know much about these things until I started hanging out around here. So much to learn and so little time.:tease: