• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I'm finally putting an aftermarket pump...question about that

I have heard of the problems but have not experienced any with mine as of yet. I installed mine 6 or 7 months ago i think. When I look at the threaded fittings and puch lock connectors like the old style has, they do appear to be mre permanent. I just could not bring my self to cut them off. But if I start having trouble thats exactly what i would do. I am just going to see what happens with the quick connects.:pray:

• Like 1

• Staff

Thanks to both of you. I might just go ahead and find the right threaded fittings, but, to get the correct threading and a stop for the 'O' ring to seal against might be a bit of a hassel. Something about good old barbed fittings with a ss. clamp I like.

• Staff

I got every thing I needed to go to 1/2 inch line from summit racing. Now all I have to do is get it put on.

Yep, I went to Vulcan last night and got the rest of my parts. Saturday morning, no rain, last payment made last week..... Nothing better

• Staff

It's a Stewart Warner electronic sensor type. I wanted Isspro but the dealer did not go with my request. They did get the pillar pod and color right along with trans temp gauge. All installed, I couldn't complain for $450 parts and labor.with an extra sensor.All in all.... I wasn't convinced about the AD100. Not till 65k miles and 4 stock pumps on the bench :spend::wow:

I just received my Airdog 100 today. After reading about possible leaks I think I will wrap the fittings with rubber tape that will seal the connection. I like the idea of quick connections but can't ready figure out why I would want them. Once installed and working I don't ever plan on breaking the connection again.I'm still gathering materials for installing a fuel gauge. Thanks mopar1973 for the heads up on the waterhammer problem.