• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Heated seats

Nope, I'm just fine sitting on cold seats. Tell yas a funny one though. Last Summer I was riding shotgun in wife's Subaru (heated seats), something I rarely do because it is such a struggle for me to get in on the passenger's side. I asked her to turn up the AC as I was getting warm (sets my MS off). AC does not do much good when yer sitting in heated seat... turned on in July. So then we have a fight... She says I bumped the switch getting in... I say she was trying to roast my balls. She liked the heated seats, heading off to the hospital in her thin scrubs in winter.

• 9 months later...

I was thinking about surprising my husband and looking into these bad boys as well, bc he broke his back 3 years ago and we live in a blustery cold part of the rocky mtns... and the seats in our truck need to be fixed anyway because the main seam ripped along the edge within a month of us purchasing the truck... Just curious if anyone had actually installed them?Thanks