• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mine just lays in there, but i do like the braket idea. simple but very functional.

I have mine just laying there too. I don't even have a outerware on it either. :banghead: I will have to get one soon. Not driving it much right now. Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You know talking about this made me think of when I first put mine (BHAF) on. The noise level was noticably higher (turbo) and it kind of bothered me for a while. I don't even notice it now. I do have to ask my wife to repeat herself more often. She says I am going deaf, so maybe I take the silencer ring out, cut the muffler off and speed things along... It's funny, in life you end up the same way you started, bald and pissing yourself.

Well, now I'm gonna have to chime on my little piece of work. :lol:

Haha, well, I suppose I should have made the hole 1/2" as it would have been good practice. As the saying goes, "You can take away, but not add"!

Needless to say, I think the 3m definitely helped. It sits in their nice now and I'm confident it wont fall out. :pray:

Well, because I find the little worm in your pic to be a handsome youngin', 98whitelightnin, I will post pics! :lol: That pic gets me everytime I see it! Just don't let the wife know I said that. She would be all over me about having kids! :ahhh:

Keep in mind, I got my grubby hands all over it, so it does not look clean. Especially it being white! I have enough material left over to 2-3 more of these things, lol. The wal-mart lady felt generous, I guess.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I used 550cord, and a figure-eight-on-a-bight to tighten the end around the filter. I think it will work great!

I just gotta finish up the mounting plate for it, and she will be good to go! I'll post pics of that when I finish it too. :thumbup2:

• Like 1