• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Another Wolf Attack in Emmett, Idaho

Mopar1973Man

Here is the other pic... This is right here in my home town of New Meadows, ID. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3606[/ATTACH]

:woot: I saw that one in the paper the season he killed it. I believe that was the first wolf harvested of the first year for wolf hunting in his area, right? I have had a few cougars in our hunting area. But they have been keeping to themselves and they have been pretty few and far between. When the cougars start pairing up, then you got problems. I have yet to encounter a wolf personally in my territory, but I know they are here because I hear of people in the area talking about their encounters. ...bigfoot is still #1 on my, "oh ____" list. I have yet to understand them completely.

• 4 weeks later...

How would you like your children and grandchildren waiting for a school bus with those poor ole wolves around? How long would a kid last when they can pull down bull elk? An elk kill was found in our area less than 100ft from where the bus stops. I still think a truck load of wolves and cougar should be dropped off in certain neighborhoods so everyone can " live with the wolves".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My point being the wolves are still native to north america, other than the american indians we humans are the invasive species here.:evilgrin: So other than us humans moving into wolf territory, I still don't see the problem here.:shrug: Its natural for predators to move. Especially those that are territorial.

I'm with you on this one big guy. But I dont live in Idaho. If your killing it for personal defence -> or you going to eat it then you can persuade me 50/50. If its a serious safety or economic hazard then again 50/50. But how many guys I saw up in alaska taking bear for trophies or other big game just for a picture shot - blah. And I enjoy hunting - just like to do it for a reason rather than a wall mount or picture.