• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Sign in to follow this  
Michael

Newbie from Oregon - Michael from ISSPRO

I'm a newbie here but have been around the diesel scene and other forums for a while. I am the engineering manager at ISSPRO, and I have been driving the MBRP/DirtyMax truck since 2008. I have vacated that seat now though and am building my own Pro Stock Diesel pickup. No, it's not a Cummins engine or Dodge body, but at least it is diesel! Please let me know if you have any questions about ISSPRO stuff or drag racing and I'll do my best to answer!Regards,Michael Pliska

Welcome Mike. I have one of your mechanical fp gauges. It works very well. Might as welll start with a question. I have a Banks system on my truck with their dyna fact gauges,egt and boost. I thought one day i might replace with Isspro just to match all three of them. Would they work with the Banks system? I am pretty sure all the info sent to the gauges goes thru the ottomind tuner.

Welcome!!! Always good to have more pros. 2 of my 3 gauges are from you guys, and the 3rd will be as soon as I need to replace the FP gauge.

Welcome!We have spoken several times (phone and PM) over the years and your knowledge is welcomed. As soon as my first pricol takes a dump I'll be replacing them all with ISSPRO's.Any chance on a smaller scale low pressure fuel pressure gauge? 0-40 is a big scale for the standard Cummins user, 0-25 or 0-30 would be great!

As soon as my first pricol takes a dump I'll be replacing them all with ISSPRO's. Any chance on a smaller scale low pressure fuel pressure gauge? 0-40 is a big scale for the standard Cummins user, 0-25 or 0-30 would be great!

Ditto! The only reason I haven't yet ditched my 0-30psi DiPricol fuel pressure gauge in favor of an Isspro EV2 gauge is that 0-40psi scale... too wide a range for my truck's stock level fuel pressures. My other gauges are Isspro EV2’s... really like 'em. John L. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

Something else that would be cool is a 3 in 1 temp gauge, with a 3 position switch and a small light indicating sensor 1, 2, or 3. Really no need to watch all 3 all the time on a manual truck, but would be nice to know what they were doing every now and then. That way someone could watch any one of 3 temps of lesser importance (say oil, trans, rear diff) but not need 3 gauges.

I'm a newbie here but have been around the diesel scene and other forums for a while. I am the engineering manager at ISSPRO, and I have been driving the MBRP/DirtyMax truck since 2008. I have vacated that seat now though and am building my own Pro Stock Diesel pickup. No, it's not a Cummins engine or Dodge body, but at least it is diesel! Please let me know if you have any questions about ISSPRO stuff or drag racing and I'll do my best to answer! Regards, Michael Pliska

I thought the DirtyMax was G&J Diesels truck out of Billings Montana. I saw that rig in person a few years back at a G&J diesel event in Billings and at the now closed Acton NHRA speedway. It was plagued with breaking pinion shafts at the time. Should have never used a 9 inch ford rear end with that kind of power.:2cents: