• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Very Pretty and had to pass along...

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

I'm not the type to pass around emails and such but this was a very pretty email and I wanted to share it with all you. In these troubling times it might be a good idea to say a simple prayer... :pray:

God Bless...

[TABLE=class: MsoNormalTable]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: transparent]

ASAP!!

"Always Say APrayer"

post-2-138698184129_thumb.jpg

Please do not break. Just 32 words,

"God, our Father, If it is your will, walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses and please watch over and heal my family in Jesus name, Amen."

This prayer is so powerful. Pass this to 12 people including me. Do not break or ask questions. Does God come first in your life? If so, stop what you are doing & send it to 12 people now Watch what He does!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I'm not the type to pass around emails and such but this was a very pretty email and I wanted to share it with all you. In these troubling times it might be a good idea to say a simple prayer... :pray:

God Bless...

[TABLE=class: MsoNormalTable]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: transparent]

ASAP!!

"Always Say APrayer"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3610[/ATTACH]

Please do not break. Just 32 words,

"God, our Father, If it is your will, walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses and please watch over and heal my family in Jesus name, Amen."

This prayer is so powerful. Pass this to 12 people including me. Do not break or ask questions. Does God come first in your life? If so, stop what you are doing & send it to 12 people now Watch what He does!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

What faith are you of, if at all? Just out of curiousity...

• 4 weeks later...